Jennings Environmental, PLLC
Natural solutions for sustainable watersheds
We are a professional engineering consulting firm specializing in ecosystem restoration and water resources engineering. Our mission is to assist communities and landowners with enhancing local environmental conditions to improve quality of life.
Dr. Greg Jennings founded the company after retiring from the faculty of the North Carolina State University Biological and Agricultural Engineering Department. We are committed to advancing the practice of ecosystem restoration through sharing design tools, construction methods, and lessons learned with practitioners, regulators, land stewards, and students.
Our team of ecological engineers, civil engineers, and environmental scientists partners with non-profit organizations, government agencies, landowners, mitigation banks, and Universities to plan and implement watershed restoration projects, with a strong emphasis on stream restoration to achieve ecological uplift. Our consulting services include:
• Restoration project feasibility studies and master plans
• Environmental grant writing and project administration
• Engineering design plans and specifications
• Hydrology and hydraulic modeling analyses and flood studies
• Environmental permitting
• Construction administration and oversight
• Stream morphology and ecology data collection and analysis
• Education and public engagement
• Environmental graphic design
Jennings Environmental PLLC is licensed with the North Carolina Board of Examiners for Engineers and Surveyors and is authorized to practice engineering under the provisions of Chapter 89C and 55B of the General Statutes of North Carolina. License Number P-1932